The Women’s Capital Collaborative
Women’s Capital Collaborative (WCC) is an effort led by RSF Social Finance in support of the economic empowerment of women. In January 2018, Forbes reported that four U.S. based, women-led enterprises were awarded more than $900,000 in loans and grants.
The Women’s Capital Collaborative Supports Social Enterprises That:
- Are owned and/or led by women
- Are collaborative, transparent and inclusive
- Serve women and/or girls as a key priority
- Prioritize long-term benefit to stakeholders
- Are committed to advancing women in their organizations
- Are based in the United States
Visit rsfsocialfinance.org to learn more about RSF and their efforts to back women-led social enterprises.